pumpkin pie - medium single wick
Each handmade candle is:
- made with all-natural soy wax from soybeans grown in the United States.
- made without dyes.
- made with nature cotton wicks that are free of lead and zinc.
- made with high-quality, clean burning fragrance oil infused with essential oils.
- free of phthalates, mutagens, and toxins.
- Trim wicks to 1/4 inch before lighting for a clean flame.
- Stop burning candles when there is 1/2 inch of wax left.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Burn new candles for at least 2 hours to create proper wax memory to help a candle burn evenly.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Keep away from flammable objects, children, and pets.
- Only burn candles on level, fire resistant surfaces away from foreign materials.